Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Assignment #5 comments

BEFORE YOU READ SPECIFIC COMMENTS
I focus my comments on the negative because, in general, 90% of what you do is very good. It is more productive to emphasize the other 10%. These comments are meant to be demonstrative of things that can be improved on in the paper. They are not meant to be comprehensive.

GENERAL COMMENTS 
Intros and transitions – GET TO THE POINT!!!!! Don’t screw around. Tell me what you are going to tell me and cut out everything else. You should only reference the title of an article or book if that book or article is well known. Otherwise, just use the authors’ names. Titles are irrelevant.

 Contraception - The Cheetah Girls (which, I hear, is a movie)


Marriage


Fertility


Divorce 


Roles in the family


Cohabitation


 Teen Fertility

No comments:

Post a Comment